Skills And Tools:
He will be responsible for leading end-to-end recruitment processes, partnering with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, and implementing effective strategies to attract and hire top talent. The ideal candidate should have a strong talent acquisition background, knowledge of recruitment best practices, and the ability to provide exceptional candidate experiences.
Tasks & Duties:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to conduct the yearly manpower planning & develop recruitment plans that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify, attract, and source qualified talent using a variety of channels, including online recruitment websites, social media, and networking.
- Review resumes, conduct screenings, and interview candidates to assess their qualifications, skills, and cultural fit.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including posting job advertisements, conducting interviews, coordinating assessments, and making hiring recommendations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, providing a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Prepare the necessary selection tools such as tests, exams in collaboration with department heads to ensure quality of hiring.
- Conduct reference checks and background screenings as required.
- Utilize HRIS tools and databases to manage candidate data, track recruitment metrics, and generate reports.
- Create and maintain onboarding documentation, including checklists, templates, and resources.
- Coordinate and schedule onboarding activities, such as training sessions, meetings with key stakeholders, and team introductions.
- Deliver and facilitate new employee orientation sessions, providing relevant information about the company policies, procedures, culture, and benefits.
- Manage & follow up with the recruitment services providers such as recruitment websites, agencies and job fairs.
- Ensure that all related reports are maintained and accurate in a timely manner in order to be submitted to direct manager.
Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business
- 4-8 years of experience preferred in industrial/ manufacturing background.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English language
- proficiency in using MS excel & have an experience in ERP/ HRIS systems.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment strategies, sourcing techniques, and selection methodologies.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago