Search Engine Optimization Specialist
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 2 months ago
14Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review and analyze our company website for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Conducting all Off- and On-page SEO techniques.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Using the right tools to conduct performance reports regularly
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
- Develop and implement internal link-building and backlinks strategies.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve Technical SEO and improve positions for target keywords.
- Having proven SEO experience in working on WordPress and E-Commerce websites. (Mandatory)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, and SEMRush.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs and SEMrush)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- SEO SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago