Skills And Tools:
- Handle employees' insurance procedures through delivering insurance checks to Insurance Authority and preparing Form 1,2 and 6.
- Implement company's policy regarding the vacations system.
- Implement company's HR internal regulations.
- Receives the paperwork from the new joiners and supports them in finalizing all work-related documents.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with the Egyptian labor law.
- Keeping records for the weekly attendance & calculate the absence.
- Follows up with managers regarding the expiry of the probation period and annual contract expiry for all employees to take the necessary action accordingly.
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to identify hiring needs.
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, and managers about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop structured interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager.
- Send job offer emails and answer inquiries regarding compensation and benefits.
- Participate in job fairs and other recruitment venues.
- Conduct exit interviews, prepares exit reports and communicate it to the OD in order to take necessary actions towards high turnover rates.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Bachelor degree.
- Males only
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Experience 3-5 years in Personnel & Recruitment
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo15 hours ago