Media Monitoring Analyst
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We seek a full-time Media Analyst with demonstrated experience in media monitoring to compile a daily media brief for International, regional, and local media and news.
The ideal candidate should have familiarity with media monitoring platforms, and experience drafting news clips and executive summaries with little to no need for edits/proofreading. Beyond this daily deliverable, we are looking for someone who is responsible, independent, and ready to grow into new opportunities as part our newly established media analytics team.
- Monitor and analyze data through media monitoring/social listening platforms
- Conduct analysis of media and news coverage, highlighting trends and impacts relevant to specific topics.
- Perform searches of media and news coverage, identifying new search terms and adjusting as necessary based on client requests and emerging areas of interest.
- Draft, edit and deliver digital daily briefing of print, online, and broadcast (radio/tv) news content of interest ensuring appropriate categorization of information in alignment with client priorities.
- Manage media collection and perform quality control as needed.
- Design and implement complex search queries across a number of health topics
- Annotate and label complex breaking news events
- Regularly conduct QA of data feeds to ensure quality standards
- Clean and transform data using advanced text formulas, logic statements, pivot tables, and index/vlookups with the objective of being able to work and manipulate large volumes of data efficiently
- Analyze and perform calculations across media consumption and advertising cost metrics
- Stay informed on news cycle domestically and internationally
- Work closely with broader research, editorial, and communications teams to help support and inform project outcomes
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and attention to detail in providing error-free deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics and statistics.
- Experience in planning, collection, and organizing information required for reports, studies and proposed managerial or organization documents including developmental, consultative or implementation efforts.
- Experience using media monitoring tools such as NewsDesk, TalkWalker, Lexis Intelligence, Google Analytics and other media monitoring tools to collect and manually organize information for daily news briefs.
- Excellent research skills, including familiarity with Boolean logic to construct complicated search strings.
- Experience identifying coverage trends and writing headline-driven executive summaries.
- Ability to quickly gain subject matter expertise and get up to speed rapidly on complex financial and regulatory issues facing our clients.
- Capable self-starter with high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent ability to communicate across most mediums and settings, including with client leadership.
- Account Manager - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Social Media SpecalistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist /... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Marketing and PR Specialist - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Social Media Specialist / Cont... - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Digital Marketing Expert - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Social Media Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Haram, Giza14 days ago
- Digital Marketing ExpertConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza15 days ago