Skills And Tools:
- Develop & execute sales plans to penetrate the market of Software services and capture significant market share.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Own the project scope to ensure successful delivery; meeting business expectations and established timelines.
- Empower product equity.
- Develop business ideas, strategy, and sales process.
- Develop the sales channel, Follow-up leads, Close deals.
- Previous Sales Experience in a Software Company is a Must.
- Maximum age is 38.
- At least 4 years of experience as a business development manager in a software company.
- Proven track record in attracting new clients and closing sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Arabic) to interact with clients and technical stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategies that are significant in the company’s outreach.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Business Development Specialis...RISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago