Purchasing And Logistics Section Head - SuezPosted 2 months ago
183Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 162Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage distribution, warehousing, inventory and stock control, shipping and customs activities to achieve the most cost efficient and smooth material feed to the production lines and material support of non-direct (consumable) materials for all the company.
- Meet production demand requirements through established procedures to identify and select the best vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and evaluate Vendors & OEM utilization and scrap / consumables usage and costs .
- Reviews PRs and POs for completeness, accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Monitors supplier performance against targets (quality / delivery / cost).
- Implement the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budget limits.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed appropriately according to company procedure
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Advance study in procurement is a plus .
- 10+ years of experience in Automotive production facilities in Supply Chain functions
- Very Good in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Very Good knowledge in Computer and Ms office applications.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago