Skills And Tools:
- Marketing Manager Job Description
- Location: Cairo - Egypt
- Please apply with the link below:
About the room & ALX
- In 2035, Africa will have the largest workforce in the world and will need to catalyse transformation by empowering its largest untapped resource - its people. Fuelled by this, the African Leadership Group is an ecosystem of institutions with a shared vision to harness Africa's abundant human capital and transform the continent and the world by selecting, developing, and connecting 2 million by 2030. ALG was founded over 15 years ago by Fred Swaniker, a serial entrepreneur recognised by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people of 2019 and his partners. ALX and The Room are two brands of the African Leadership Group.
- ALX is our training platform, a Pan-African leadership movement for high potential and high impact leaders that enables them to take on Africa’s greatest challenges and most exciting opportunities. It is increasingly focusing on developing skills for the fourth industrial revolution (software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, etc.) to ensure that Africa is able to compete effectively as the world undergoes a digital transformation.
- The Room is a community that enables our young talent to access a lifetime of extraordinary opportunities and meaningful relationships. To learn more about us, please read this article about why we launched The Room & this article about the impact of our development programs in African youth.
About the city community team
- Do you enjoy creating something out of nothing? The City Teams are startups within a larger startup. Each City Team harnesses the power of The Room global network by training exceptional talent and connecting them to jobs and other opportunities for professional development. Along the way, each team unlocks value by making it easier for companies to find the top talent they need. Each City Team is like a standalone business that is blazing a new path for The Room, but is supported by the history and reputation of the African Leadership Group.
- In pursuit of our mission, we encourage autonomy, creativity, and experimentation. We embrace risks and failure. We seek those that have a beginners’ mindset, are lifelong learners, thrive in uncertain circumstances and uncharted territory, and have a deep passion for youth engagement.
- If you're entrepreneurial and ready to work in a hyper-growth environment, this is a chance to build a new business and learn an insane amount in a compressed period of time.
About the role
- As Marketing Manager your primary task is to generate qualified applicants to our training programs. You will do this through online direct response advertising, in-person events and promotions, and partnership development. In addition to recruiting students to our training programs, you will support in general marketing and communications functions.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing Strategy: develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences...). Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spend and track performance. Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviors of local youth and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function.
- Digital marketing: drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select, and engage external contractor, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission. Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video...).
- Offline marketing: create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio...). Plan and manage unique and inspiring in- person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs.
- Partnerships: identify, build and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencers...).
- Martech & Analytics: understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft. Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience and stakeholder engagement and draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
- Please apply with the link below:
Role requirements: Must have
- Experience with local market & local network; relevant work authorizations required to be considered
- +3-5 years of experience or equivalent expertise in B2C marketing. Comfortable with leading and devising innovative marketing strategies
- Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the 18 - 30 age bracket in your market. Strong knowledge of popular culture, social media and digital amplification, influencer marketing... demonstrated through experience working with in marketing campaigns targeting youth and/or passion for working with young people
Role requirements: Nice to have
- Experience identifying, building and managing partnerships
- Experience in marketing and recruitment for training programs and/or a top FMCG company
- Experience ideating, planning and running branding events
- Marketing Manager - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Product Manager - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Marketing & Social Media Manag... - Haram, Giza14 days ago
- Marketing Communications Coord... - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago
- Brand Manager - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Market Researcher (Qual... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Public Relations Manager - Zamalek, Cairo12 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - Abu Rawash, Giza19 days ago
- DX Program Manager - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- International Marketing Manage...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago