Skills And Tools:
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks.
- Schedule and may conduct initial phone interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking sheets.
- Responsible to know the job specifications to include experience, skills, and Behavioral competencies needed for success in each role before starting the job post or selection.
- Promote the Company image to candidates and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Follow the recruitment policy and procedures during the whole recruitment process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience from 2 to 4 years in Construction Industry.
- Advanced Level in Excel and reporting
- Organized and proactive.
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago