-10th of Ramadan City, SharqiaPosted 23 days ago
71Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The Commercial Director is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration of the company.
This role will drive commercial strategy and activity through supporting the Sales, Marketing , Business Development , Media and Customer Service team.
A Commercial Director will be lead, coach, develop, recruit and retain future talents. He/she will manage performance, develop and evaluate the commercial team members on the agreed KPI’s.
- Directly accountable for driving the Top line Budget and Forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan through to execution using the Commercial Focus process and all available business tools and intelligence available.
- Ensure Business Review Guidelines ,all Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and new opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all plants teams, support teams to ensure commercial benefits of the Group.
- Liaise with the Group VP to presents commercial strategies to Regional Team and key stakeholders.
- Consistently conforms to Company brand standards and corporate identity and utilizes all communication tools .
- Keeps in touch with Market trends and review/amend strategies accordingly in line with the evolving market conditions.
- Minimum of 5+ year’s industry experience in a revenue generating or commercial services role.
- Having enough experience working with departmental financial data to make strategic/tactical decisions
- Solid experience in evaluating and identifying business opportunities for a business
- Previous experience in managing a sales or commercial team
- Fluent in English
- Manufacturing background is a must
- Min Bachelor’s degree related field & MBA is preferable
- Previous experience in the same role.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 3+ years working in a multi-complex Plastic industry environment.
- Experience in multiple disciplines with knowledge of Marketing, E-commerce, and Finance.
- ERP system
- Director of SalesConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Commercial DirectorAl monairy - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Marketing DirectorECH - Abdeen, Cairo1 month ago
- Business Development ManagerEICW egypt - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Commercial Manager3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- General Manager (Real Estate D...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Division Manager for Cosmetics...Egypt Luxury - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Director OF SalesConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Head OF SalesAcmesaico - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago