Skills And Tools:
- Leading the implementation of Oriental Weavers' approved administrative plans and programs and ensuring compliance with the established policies and regulations.
- Managing & upgrading general services including cleaning services and caring of landscapes of Oriental Weavers.
- Supervising periodic maintenance for all office equipment and furniture and ensuring the quality of their performance.
- Providing the requirements of office equipment, furniture and administrative supplies for Oriental Weavers Assets
- Follow-up daily disposal of wastes
- Follow-up daily preparation of meals in the required timing through daily inspection
- Daily follow-up of vehicles' status
- Daily monitoring of the condition of bathrooms and toilets for workers and taking what is necessary, especially in the field of public cleanliness and maintenance work for all of its facilities
- Bachelor's degree in a suitable discipline
- 10 - 15 years of experience in the same role
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work flexibly with daily stress
- Proven experience in equivalent industrial Group.
- Security ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago