Business Development and Sales ExecutivePosted 2 months ago
108Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 88Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Excellent knowledge of all products and services offered by our company.
- Developing a structured business development and sales plan focusing on selling Action Zone’s services to birthdays, corporate entities, banks, schools, universities, hotels etc.
- Maintaining a structured client contact list including current and prospective clients.
- Maintaining a structured action plan with client offer status (initial contact, offering date, offer status etc.).
- Responding to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email, social media or in person.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals, sales contracts, and presentations to new clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure attractive deals in the best interest of the company.
- Obtaining and reviewing clients' feedback, implementing necessary changes, and sharing it with concerned parties.
Usually, you should be in the venue or in our marketing events at least two days per week for the following reasons:
- Be updated with our services and what is going on in the venue
- Know the customer feedback in order to recommend and make improvements for the business
- Build relationship with prospects and customers and try to gain new customers
- Be a team member and support the operation team in the load they have.
Customers may call or meet our sales employee on weekend or after 5pm. So the employee need to communicate his working hours to the customers and the call center and make sure he respond once he starts his working hours.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and English
- Proficiency in Canva and Odoo is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- International Business Develop...Arabic Localizer - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Business Developer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Corporate Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza24 days ago
- Billers Acquisition Team Leade... - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition Specialist - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Business Development - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Specialist -... - Alexandria, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Account Manager (GCC Ac... - Maadi, Cairo24 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Export Sales Specialist - Badr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Business developer Executive (...Loc-Camp - Haram, Giza2 days ago
- Sales ConsultantEconomic Academy - Smouha, Alexandria6 days ago
- Senior Sales and Business deve...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveDelta Egypt For Lighting - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales And MarketingRAKI - Smouha, Alexandria16 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveGamers Lounge - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Sales Account Manager- BeheiraMisr Elkheir Foundation - Beheira, Egypt3 days ago
- Outdoor Sales RepresentativeFarben for Media and Advertising - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Business Development Executive...Arabic Localizer - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Corporate Business Development...Ameelytravel - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago