Network AdministratorPosted 2 months ago
178Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Installs, configures, and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Develop and lead the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance and necessary data migration, as required.
- Demonstrated Knowledge in Host-based Migrations.
- implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Supporting all university staff with any technical issues they are facing.
- Evaluate and modify system performance.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory (Design, Security and Administration).
- In depth knowledge of Messaging (MS Exchange, Archiving, Unified Communications).
- In depth knowledge of Networking technologies and concepts. Good understanding of vSphere.
- Good understanding of IT security and Data protection (Endpoint & Antivirus Security).
- Good understanding of Cloud computing.
- CISCO Certified (Desirable CCNA Certified).
- Analysis FortiGate logs and reports.
- Analysis Kaspersky server logs and reports
- Maintains server uptime consistent with Business goals and metrics.
- Good Knowledge of Email Server (Google Apps , Office 365 , Exchange ……. )
- Linux Administrator (Desirable RHCSA Certified).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years' experience as System Administrator
- Certified Cisco (CCNA), Microsoft ( MCSE ) .
- In depth knowledge of Fortinet firewall and Kaspersky EDR.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken is a must.
- System AdministratorLasirena Group - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Avaya Engineer - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Junior Operations Engineer - N... - Giza, Egypt14 days ago
- Oracle Developer - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Support Specialist (T... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ... - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Solution Architect - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Network AdministratorDelta Capital for Urban Development - Dokki, Giza14 days ago
- Senior Network & Security Admi...Khwarizm Consulting - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Network AdministratorNew Plan - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- System Administrator (Windows)Khwarizm Consulting - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- IT SpecialistMahgoub Group - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Linux System AdministratorOpencode - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- System AdministratorAman Holding - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Office Manager and HR Recruitm...Spark Systems - New Cairo, Cairo21 hours ago