Skills And Tools:
- Check configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Carry out timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Assist in the management of printers, copiers, and print servers.
- Dealing with all kinds of computers, printers, switches, routers and cameras
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Setting up accounts(domain) for new users, and training computer users as necessary
- log all help desk interactions
- Ensure that the Backup system works fine on all users’ laptops and report to the service
- Owner to take the action in case of any issues appeared.
- Make sure that the Windows makes the latest updates.
- Physical cleaning for company IT assets.
- (2-4) years of experience
- Maximum Age 28
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer and information technology, information technology, Communication Engineering)
- Knowledge in networking (VPN, Virtualization, and firewall).
- Good knowledge of dealing with different of finger print machines.
- Excellent knowledge of dealing with cameras.
- CCNA/CCNA security /MCSA is preferred
- Excellent command of Arabic | English (written – typing skill) and Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Hands-on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Distinctive problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as an effective and contributing team member