Skills And Tools:
The Physics of Earth and Universe Program is seeking qualified candidates for a Laboratory Engineer position in the first-year physics labs.
- Management and coordination of Classical Mechanics, Electricity, and magnetism labs.
- Design, analysis, preparation, and maintenance of experiment setups.
- Prepare, revise and improve the laboratory and safety manuals, and database.
- Write proposals and perform consultations with vendors for teaching and research lab equipments, and work as a Teaching Assistant on an adhoc basis.
- B.Sc. degree in Physics or in a relevant engineering discipline (Nuclear, Electrical, Electronics, etc.). M.Sc. degree is a plus.
- Experience working with students or Academic setting is preferred
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, with high-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.
- Science Teacher-Tanta - Gharbia, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Project Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Research And Development Engin... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Facility Maintenance EngineerConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo21 days ago
- Urban Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago