Skills And Tools:
- Responsibilities include managing both the operations process, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise operation staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
- Ability to respond quickly to a shifting reality and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly
- The ideal candidate for Operations Manager must have relevant qualifications for this role
- The jobholder must have at least 3 years of practical experience in the same role
- Outstanding knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management is required
- The ideal candidate should have budget development and oversight experience
- Knowledge of business and financial principles as well as practices required
- The applicant should have knowledge in computer applications especially MS Office and database.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which is essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Inbound Operations Manager (Su...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Sales OperationConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago