Skills And Tools:
MCT is looking for Sales Executive / Sales Account Manager with previous experience in factory sales within Industrial Area (10th of Ramadan, Badr, Obour ) in order to promote its contracting engineering services (Cold Stores and fire fighting).
- Develop, build, and manage a database of factories accounts
- Contribute in building up sales strategy to achieve growth plan.
- Implement a reasonable and ambitious sales plan and meet sales KPIs
- Identify potential and key account customers, and work on bringing in qualified leads.
- Prospect new accounts, coordinate cold calls, gather company information, seek out company decision makers, generate interest, analyze customer needs, determine potential opportunities, and schedule appointments.
- Update periodically the sales database with updated information gained from meetings and telephone calls, and perform scheduling follow ups as required.
- Track appointments held in daily/weekly/monthly/quarter/annual Reports.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/ Annually Summary and Analysis Reports.
- Anticipate client needs, prospect & pursuing new business opportunities at all times.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting loyal customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs, and discovering potential gap areas
- Promote and enhance company image by demonstrating professional sales pitches and services at all times.
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Pursue company value as differentiation from competitors.
- Plan and modify offers to meet customer needs by developing projects budgets and making needed business intelligence activities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Coordinate with all internal and external parties to ensure best-received value by customers
- Analyze sales data and present numbers and analysis of past sales, current pipeline, in-hand and forecast reports to the management team
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales and/or business development, must be in the manufacturing field
- High level of presentation and negotiation skills
- Quickly adaptable to new circumstances
- Eager to plan, manage, meet, and overachieve targets
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task
- Professional MS Office user
- Ability to develop and foster professional business relationships
- Good listening skills and retention/memory
- Initiative to follow-up on pending issues organizes and assigns work.
- Effective oral, written, and telephone skills in both Arabic and English
- Must have good contacts with sources for generating leads, preferred in different manufacturing sectors.
- Have a personal car and valid driving license, and willing to use it in sales activities for suitable compensation
- Cairo residents only