Skills And Tools:
- Plans, directs, and oversees daily operations & services (hard & soft services) and applies corrective actions & develops solutions for operation obstacles.
- Analyzes & enhances the overall facility management performance and analyzes financial data including projects P&L, OPEX & CAPEX, and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Advises on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness and grows long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on more partnership opportunities.
- Reviews the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for team selection, staff performance evaluations, and career development planning.
- Demonstrates experience in leading and managing project team members' activities across a variety of disciplines, projects, and/or locations with a strong commitment to fostering and promoting teamwork.
- Develops quarterly/annual progress reports for each project or by portfolio.
- Ensures that all systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly applied and ensures the optimum utilization of available resources within the project.
- Ensures applying the health and safety measures and complying with legislation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by adopting preset performance tools & KPI’s.
- Uses performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service level and lead on improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Facility Management studies are a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Facilities operations and project management.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as Project Leader.
- Microsoft Office and related Engineering applications.
- Excellent English
- Familiarity with financial and budgeting procedures – Communication & Presentation Skills – Quality-oriented – Customer Focus – Leadership skills - Planning & Problem-Solving – Decision Making – Business Driven
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago
- Deputy Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo5 days ago
- Operations Manager - MallConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Contracting & Operations Manag...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Systems Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago