Skills And Tools:
The Retail Leasing Specialist will be responsible for all leasing functions starting from negotiation, legal documentation adhering to governmental regulations & presentations through store completion process within due dates, coordination of all documents, authorizations, and payments within due dates, and establishes a trusting relationship between all parties and departments and make sure that everything is complying to our corporate policies and standards
- To conduct the feasibility study on the approved locations, after founding the appropriate ones and sharing them with the Country Manager / Area Manager / Deputy General Manager. He/ She has to prepare the location approval presentation and submit it to the approval of the manager.
- Performs market research, updates online listings, and presents ideas for generating traffic, pricing strategy, and closing deals.
- Maintain regular contact with key retail groups in the local market by establishing and maintain good rapport with landlords, mall management, and building management team
- To provide all the necessary data for Return on Capital Invested (ROCI) from the Country Manager / Regional Manager.
- To carry out the commercial negotiation process with the lessor. The company uses the Head of Terms (HOT) format when negotiating to ensure that its content includes LC WAIKIKI HOT content and that all items have been thoroughly negotiated with the owner.
- To prepare HOT correctly and receive the Deputy General Manager's suggestions, opinions, and approvals regarding the rental conditions. To provide coordination between the related departments in the HOT phase, and to ensure that HOT is signed by the relevant Deputy General Manager and the lessor after negotiating with the lessor in LC WAIKIKI standards.
- To receive necessary detailed information on the technical side regarding the construction. To ensure that LC WAIKIKI Construction and Technical Affairs team is involved in the process and provides the owner technical team's necessary information. To ensure that the contract process is not initiated without getting the technical approval.
- After all reconciliations and leasing of the location; Conducting the site delivery (takeover) process in coordination with the Construction and Technical Affairs team and informing the relevant persons about the site delivery date
- To give the Country Rental Legal Documents List to the owner and ensures that the owner provides the complete list of legal documents in order to predict legal and financial risks related to the place to be rented. To provide one-to-one meetings with the owner, when needed and ensure a successful conclusion of the negotiation.
- To convey the Rental Package documents determined by the Rental and Contract Operations entirely and accurately to ensure that the contract process is managed healthily.
- To manage the contract process by informing the Rental Specialist on the indispensable items for the rent.
- To monitor and control that the rental agreement is signed in full and on time in accordance with the legislation.
- To coordinate and communicate with the Rental and Contract Operations in all processes. To ensure communication and coordination between the Rental and Contract Operations and the lessor in the rental negotiation.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Leasing environment
- Very Good Command of English Language
- A good understanding of the regional and local real estate/ property development market
- Excellent Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Excellent Communications skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- High reporting skills
- Customer Service ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago