Skills And Tools:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales schedules, and train the sales team
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision
- Report on sales results on a regular basis
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Generate New Sales Leads
- Achieving target sales
- Participate in preparing the sales plan with the CEO
- Ensure sales plan implementation throughout the year and report the progress to the CEO
- Build long-term relationships with existing, as well as, new clients.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Providing assistance and guidance to the sales team to close the deal with the highest percentage of profit.
- Retention old Clients
- Follow up with the customers to ensure the delivery and quality of the product, to ensure the customer satisfaction level.
- Interact with operations team to make sure of service quality
- Forecasting and analysis reports.
- Planning and structuring the unit
- Other duties as assigned
- Corporate Sales (B2B) Experience is a Must.
- 6-10 years in the same field
- Effective relationship with potential clients.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Communication skills are a major requirement of this position.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Leadership skills
- Good analytical abilities.
- Car is a must
- Corporate Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior B2B Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria10 days ago