Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Passionate Personnel Associate who wants to grow and learn in a fast-growing and flexible environment.
- Follow up with employees' contracts, resignations, and hiring documents to ensure that employees’ files are complete and accurate.
- Prepare weekly and monthly attendance.
- Work on the attendance Deductions
- Support all personnel activities.
- Assist with other HR functions if needed.
- 1-3 Years of experience in HR in a Personnel role - preferably in a startup or a scale-up company.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce is preferred – HR post-graduate studies are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has potential to grow, is Eager to learn, and passionate about HR.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago