Skills And Tools:
- Supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
- Collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address the customer needs and appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed periods.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Create technical design configuration documentation including technical explanations.
- Work with Product Management/Engagement Manager to Feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
- Understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to cooperation.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using cooperate technical proposition.
- Assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to delivery.
- Demonstrate cooperate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree from Engineering or computer science background.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in MS Azure Cloud & Datacenter Hosting model technologies
- Very Good command of English language.
- Microsoft Certifications are highly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi-tasks at a time.