Skills And Tools:
- Implement Sales strategies defined by the Sales Manager and achieve Sales targets by managing the assigned territory.
- Establish new business opportunities by building strong partnerships and sustaining relationships with the new as well as existing clients and business partners.
- Draft company proposals for clients, and submit them to the line managers for approvals.
- Generate ideas for customers in order to enhance and customize sales procedures.
- Define indirect sales territories and coverage targets in order to maximize our clients reach in the designated area.
- Ensure all department practices are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Generate periodic Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) by updating them with business growth data, business losses and where the business stands.
- Evaluate the performance of the Sales Specialists team, define their goals and KPIs, as well as point out their key strengths and areas of improvement.
- Develop reports that reflect the team achievements towards the set strategic plans.
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience as a Sales professional (Freight or Logistics Industry is a must)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good command of English Language.
- Very good Computer skills, especially MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Outgoing, customers- oriented and initiative personality.
- Sales & Operations Representat...Abo elenin marine services & international trade - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales Area ManagerInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - Qena, Qena2 days ago
- Sales Area Manager - DeltaInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - Mansoura, Dakahlia2 days ago
- Area Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago