Skills And Tools:
Trufla Technology – Insurtech, Disrupter, Innovator.
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service, and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
Why Join our Team?
With teams in both Canada and Egypt, you will be working with peers who share your passion and love for innovation, creativity and problem-solving.
We’ve put together some great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Transportation Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Work Remote from Home / Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
About our offices:
- New Modern Office
- Central Cairo Location
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
Business Development Representative
We hire the very best people who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on improving themselves and achieving our company goals.
We are looking for an individual who has strong organizational skills, has excellent communication skills, is willing to learn about Insurance industry and has the drive to use these skills to find and qualify leads. A drive to think ahead, see the big picture and work closely with our teams in both Egypt and Canada.
- Identify new business opportunities for Trufla by prospecting for new accounts and opportunities.
- Master selling and communication skills – actively use a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web-based tools and outbound calling.
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint targets and account development strategies.
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business challenges using Trufla internal tools.
- Writing and adapting email scripts and outreach sequences
- Updating and keeping detailed notes in our CRM
- Brainstorming and executing new strategies to attract our target market.
- Trying out and using various prospecting tools and software
- 1-year experience in Customer Support/ Lead Generation
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Very good research skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic is required.
- Strong email writing and listening skills.
- Interest in [X industry, technology, product]
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-changing priorities.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong self-management skills.
- High attention to detail with strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, positive work ethic and ability to function independently and in a team.