This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research and analyze of competition project’s prices and units models (SWOT analysis,Marketing strategies, etc…).
- Analyze the gathered data and develop SWOT analysis.
- Support Development with project feasibilities by composing the assumptions and financial component of each project before approval by Executive Management.
- Researching new lands opportunities analyze the surrounding area (competition), suggest project’s KPIs, and work on the project’s feasibility study.
- Analyzing launch sales in terms of customer’s preferences in units (Type, Premium, Price,etc...).
- Upload data to the Property Master Database (prices, areas, unit types, etc.) in time for the launch of the product based on the Sales Roll out.
- Prepare pricing proposals for all single-family and multi-family residential projects.
- Review prices in light of prevailing market conditions and populate the database with new prices as approved by Management.
- Implement changes in property master as required by Development, Sales, and Customer Care to resolve various issues encountered across the different developments.
- Presented a complete integrated marketing communication plan with time line and budgeting plan.
- Analyzed theoretical and practical implications of individual behavioral variables such as motivation, learning, perception, personality and attitudes, and group influences.
- Evaluate new locations in terms of traffic, target market, competition, etc…
- Arrange with the marketing department the right communication campaigns (message,branding, tools, etc...).
- Bachelor’s degree of Business/ Engineering.
- More than 7 years of experience.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in sales software.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must have strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development
Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate development company in Egypt. MNHD was founded in 1959 as a public company before being offered on the Egyptian Exchange through an IPO in 1995.
Since its inception, MNHD has been...