Skills And Tools:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or relevant.
- 1:3 years of experience as a Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role.
- Good English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.