Skills And Tools:
Full responsibility for project feasibility, design, construction and delivery from inception to final handing over this include:
- Establish Project brief including vision, preliminary time schedule, budget, feasibility studies.
- Design procurement strategy and Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Construction procurement strategy.
- Overall development master program.
- Manage the design and construction procurement process including pre-qualifications, bid evaluation and contract award.
- Coordinate among project parties including Tenants, Government Agencies, Consultants and Contractors
- Consultants & Contractors payments.
- Design review, approvals and Follow Up on submittal.
- Building Permit process and follow up till acquired.
- Progress meetings and Value Engineering Workshops
- Project cost estimate, Schedule and monthly Progress reports.
- Consultants and Contractors performance and progress.
- Closing out all contract and Handing Over.
- Coordinating with customer service, sales and marketing departments.
- Experience in Real Estate developers to be well-aware of the owner side.
- PMP & PRMG certified.
- To have Real Estate Academy Certificate.
- To have Advanced Corporate Financial Modeling Certificate.
- MBA is preferred.
- Experience in managing engineering team having different specializations and coordinating the effort.
- Experience in similar position is a must.
- Architecture/ or Civil Background.
- 10+ years experience.
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Architecture Project DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago