Skills And Tools:
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all company projects.
- Manage drawings; diagrams; materials submittals, and resolving design integration issues.
- Manage and organize all project documents.
- Managing and reviewing the projects method statements with construction team.
- Follow up projects progress in site by sending a weekly & monthly report to the management.
- Manage project risks.
- Reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Controlling the projects procurement budget with procurement team.
- Ensure that all documents prepared during the project comply with the ISO standards.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or civil engineering.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the Construction and Engineering industry.
- Extensive experience in, design, engineering, site works, project management.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD.
- PMP Certified.
- Excellent Managerial and Leadership Skills.
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 hours ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago