Skills And Tools:
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- 1-3 years work experience & fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bachelor's degree of Faculty of science, chemical department
- Previous exp. in fields P.P, P.E , closure & thermoforming are preferred
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
- Architectural Quality Control ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago