Skills And Tools:
- Adherence to the standards of 5S and occupational safety and health in the workplace and ensure that employees adhere to them and work to resolve internal audit observations.
- Follow up daily maintenance operations (preventive-corrective) and arrange and coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth functioning.
- Planning and supervising the implementation of new installations and projects.
- Monthly analysis of machine breakdowns, identification of the sources of problems and finding radical solutions for them, and discussion with the head of the department.
- Implement the preventive maintenance plan by following up with the technicians and supervisor of the mechanical department and assuring the quality of implementation.
- Develop a production maintenance plan (TPM) with the production engineer and follow up on its implementation.
- Work on maintaining the required performance standards for the KPI section.
- Implement China's forecasting plan and contribute to its development.
- Follow up on spare parts consumption rates and monthly analysis and develop a plan to rationalize consumption and control cost.
- Purchase orders for spare parts work in the department of mechanics and maintain stock balance according to permissible limits.
- Machine Spare Part List Update Inspect the spare parts received and comply with the purchase order to verify the required specifications and register them on SAP.
- Provide solutions that help develop and facilitate productive/business processes.
- Contribute to reducing operating expenses by making suggestions that help save and reduce operating costs (raw materials, labor, energy).
- Implementation of the production line maintenance plan during the stop.(Shut Down maintenance )
- Follow-up contractors (external companies) in the execution of the mechanical works entrusted to them and the technical receipt of the works.
- Participation in the assessment of the status of equipment.
- Other administrative work of the work team (annual leave, monthly incentives..)
- Evaluation and training work for the task force to develop a training plan based on the evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Power Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years in Mechanical Maintenance
- Perfect English Language
- Good communication skills
- Excellent leadership Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to work under stress
- Maintenance Manager - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia16 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Mechanical Tendering EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza29 days ago
- HVAC Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Tender Mechanical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Aviation Quality EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Project Manager - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Installations Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Electrical Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza28 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Maintenance ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Mainte...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Electro-mechanical maintenance...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago