Skills And Tools:
- To establish the strategic marketing function with focus on developing the business in the rapidly growing retail market; developing and implementing the marketing plans within the defined timeframe
- To formulate the marketing and communication strategy for Al Nasser and oversee its execution
- Develop the marketing strategy and plan for Al Nasser and supervise the implementation of the overall plan
- Formulate the budget for marketing and communication and ensure adherence of the department to the same
- Prepare and review the annual marketing budget, ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all activities; monitor periodically expenditure against approved budgets and reconcile / monitor budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets
- Lead all activities of the Marketing Department viz. Brand Management, Market Research & Analysis, Acquisition of New brands/ Agencies, New Product Conceptualization, New business development
- Conduct industry and market research and analysis to support Al Nasser’s expansion plans and support the development of new markets, products and clients
- Establish guidelines on the brand values and usage for all the brands marketed by Al Nasser including all in-house brands
- Ensure that the brand building events, sales campaigns and various media advertisings are delivered with marketing expertise, creativity, quality standards and optimal cost
- Oversee design and development of in – house promotional materials, publications and marketing collaterals
- Oversee the conduct of regular Client Satisfaction Surveys to gather consumer insights into services delivered
- Monitor all advertising and media activity across segments; Manage media booking, creative briefs, monitoring and reporting of competitive activity, agency/supplier interface, conceives and implements appropriate promotional activity, evaluates and monitors spend against budget
- Manage all media relations on behalf of Al Nasser (i.e. radio, newspapers, magazines, sponsorships, etc) to ensure that the various events i.e. openings, sales, promotions, brand building, editorial coverage are carried out professionally, timely
- Develop an excellent understanding of the market, current and potential business opportunities, and ensure that Al Nasser meets the qualification criteria on all new opportunities
- Manage and handle promotions; Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products, work with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies
- Develop and review marketing policies based on business needs, develop all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient management within the company and ensure compliance to Marketing policies and procedures by all department staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing would be preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience within the Marketing function for the fashion-related brand retailer is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position.
- The capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data.
- Advanced negotiation skills to get the best advertising space at the best price.
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Advertising Account Manager - ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 hours ago