- Experience Needed:
12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers. The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments and supervising Accounts Receivable Accountants whether HQ or Retail Branches. Our ideal candidate is high knowledge of all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end and to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Set Tactical objectives for the accounts receivable Department that aligns with the accounting department’s goals
- Assign Collection Teams and set collection targets based on the Company’s policies in cash and credit collection
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing systems that secure the company’s rights.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Reporting on customer accounts and credit settlement cases and Align with credit control in case of bounced checks and settlement for debt cases
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable Accountants on a daily basis and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
12 to 15 years