- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
The Senior Account Manager represents the agency at a senior level alongside the CSD or CEO. Senior Account Managers are responsible for the portfolio of accounts he/she are assigned to overlook. Liasing with the difference disciplines in the agency, the Senior Account Managers must ensure the overall process is clicking for each and every account under his/her responsibility. Directors will also be accountable for the overall growth and development of business. In short, ADs should be sufficiently and personally informed of the entire process in a comprehensive manner.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Liaising with the finance department on all the clients due payments and outstanding balance
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Display, Video, Social , Reports etc.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver on client requirements
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through coordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegate to team members and manage team workload.
- Mentor team members and develop their skill set in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path. (account managers, executives)
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams. (RFPS)
- Developing the QBR to present to the board members
4 to 8 years