- Experience Needed:
15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the schools culture. To ensure achievement of enrolment targets, provide high quality customer service to new and existing parents and promotion and marketing of the school to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and lead school tours for prospective parents and visitors, promoting the school’s USPs and presenting the school in the best possible way, to ensure the school achieves or exceeds the enrollment targets.
- Day to day management of the school’s Front of House/Reception ensuring the provision of quality customer service to new and existing parents across all customer touchpoints.
- Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school parent population is fully aware of the schools activities as a key driver of customer/student retention.
- Organize parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities
- Promote the school by providing stories and photographic material that promotes the school’s achievements both academically and other, for School internal newsletters and the school communication channels (eg: school website, LCD screens, newsletters etc). If required, these should be supported in English and Arabic.
- Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrollment process and other subjects of relevance. Collate responses and produce analysis with recommendations.
- In conjunction with the School Principal/CEO and the Corporate Marketing team, assist with the development and implementation of the school marketing strategy as a key driver of enrollments and ensuring all marketing material, including digital communication is always current.
- In collaboration with the School Principal/CEO and Registrar, develop an events calendar to support the enrollment activities for the academic year.
- Maintain open lines of communication to existing parents to ensure their concerns, complaints and feedback are handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner (liaising with other school personnel or departments as required)
- Attend project / staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
15 to 20 years
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
- A minimum two years in a customer service focused role.
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking