- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Objectives of this Role:
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the DCP, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Oversee tasks delegated by the Deputy Chairman for Projects (DCP)
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the DCP, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, maintaining of filing system and contact database and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to the DCP
- Managing the DCP’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Maintaining a filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering if necessary
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
2 to 5 years
About this Company
From classical American landmarks and grand Arabian palaces, to rustic Alpine ski resorts and modern Japanese museums, our distinctive furniture and fixtures have maintained exceptional standards throughout our 40 years of experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at NADIM
With a purpose-built...