Skills And Tools:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face, over the phone or remotely, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Supporting the roll out of new applications.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field
- Software Maintenance, Software Testing, Network Design and Implementation Scalability, Vendor Relationships, Software Performance Tuning, Network Performance Tuning, Database Performance Tuning.
- Courses : MCSA / CCNA
- Males Only
- Network & System AdministratorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Network AdministratorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago