- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human, Resources and Communications Teams. The position requires continual attention to detail, understanding priorities, meeting deadlines, and the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Work also requires flexibility and coordination with other team members to accomplish overall team goals.
Provide administrative support to the Human Resources and Communications teams, as
well as general office administrative support to include:
- Assist with the daily schedules of Director, Human Resources & Administration and the Director, Communications; keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary and ensuring they are prepared in advance of each meeting.
- Support the recruitment process including scheduling and coordinating interviews, making travel arrangements for candidates and entering background checks.
- Schedule new hire orientations and maintain orientation materials.
- Support benefits and compensation administration including benefit invoice reconciliation and utilizing mail merge for employee communications.
- Use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to develop and revise documents, apply templates to existing documents and format materials to align them with branding standards.
- Use Microsoft Excel to create and update simple spreadsheets, charts and graphs.
- Compose routine letters, emails and memoranda ensuring accuracy and professionalism.
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Save documents to the organizations’ document management systems according to organization procedures.
- Organize and maintain department files and photo library.
- Manage external contacts for teams proactively, understanding who they are and keep track of periodic communication.
- Assist in gathering documentation in response to inquiries.
- Sort, organize and distribute mail.
- Enhance organization and department effectiveness and efficiencies through means of identifying and owning steps to improve processes.
Plan and coordinate on-site and off-site meetings including:
- Assist with preparing agendas and meeting materials, including assembling research/background information, developing content and distributing information to members of the meeting in advance.
- Make room, facility and meal/catering arrangements
- Coordinate activities and vendors during the meeting
- Ensure all logistical aspects of the meeting run smoothly
- Arrange travel as needed
- Assist with organization events as needed, such as All Employee Meetings and new hire gatherings
Other duties to include:
- Provide back-up to other Administrative staff as necessary.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Manage office maintenance and cleaning.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Scarf Home is an international retail accessories brand based in New York (USA). The first showroom of Scarf Home in Egypt was opened in April 2011;
See all Careers and Jobs at Scarf Home
Scarf Home is a Market leader brand of Scarves, bags and accessories, offering unique quality materials to all our customers!