- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This job is a mix between office management, HR and legal admin
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and email inquiries
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- organizing company events or conferences.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations, letters, documents, applications and other management-level reports.
- Attending executive meetings and creating meeting minutes
- Attend conferences and seminars when needed.
- Assist with shipping documents
- Update internal HR databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, HR letters and new hire guides
- Arrange interviews and recruitment tests
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Help with employee mobile lines and internet bundles.
- Assist legal department when needed.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Assist the accounting department with bank duties
2 to 3 years
We are looking for a multitalented individual, who is able to multitask and is not afraid of challenges and responsibilities.
- A bachelor degree.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent English Language skills (written and spoken)
- Office management experience.
- Highly focused and organized
- Able to react well to challenges and anticipate needs.
- Have a general understanding of what it takes to keep different parts of an organization running.
- A professional and friendly demeanour.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
About this Company
Tagaddod (Arabic for ‘renewal’) is a pioneering waste management company that focuses on the collection and repurposing of high value wastes.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tagaddod Renewable Energy