- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the employment life-cycle of VWN’s 30+ full-time employees.
- Creation of job descriptions
- Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letters.
- Managing the on-boarding process for new employees
- Maintaining up-to-date personnel information and files
- Administering employee benefits
- Maintaining the employee handbook and organizational staffing chart
- Overseeing the annual employee review process
- Ensuring management actions conform to employee handbook and labor laws
- Creating policies and procedures
- Tracking employee performance documentation in coordination with field managers
- Implementing new automated hiring processes
- Coming up with new innovative processes
- Delegating tasks to HR coordinators
5 to 10 years
About this Company
Misfits is a multinational company provider of customer solutions and business process management. Misfits provides social media management, production and business process outsourcing services in Canada, Europe, US. and Middle East regions. Comprised of the most passionate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Virtual Worker Now