Skills And Tools:
- Achieve workshop sections target.
- Monitor business records, quality, come backs, productivity and complains
- Manage efficient workflow within the work shop.
- Supervise the workshop controllers to obtain max efficiency, Productivity and utilization.
- Follow up the availability of the spare parts
- Focus on Customers’ needs and find the solution to obtain maximum customer Satisfaction
- Enforce safety standards in facility
- Bsc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automotive/Mechanical/Electrical/Power specializations.
- 2 - 4 years experience in Automotive service activities is a must.
Job specific Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Service Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set targets.