- Experience Needed:
More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position has responsibility for Server Solutions sales and business development. This is senior leadership role accountable for the Server Solutions sales and offerings to deliver on the multi-quarter financial performance of the brand. Working with the MEA brands and offerings teams this role provides both tactical and strategic Sales Leadership.
Key Responsibilities and Goals
- Accountable for Server Solutions offerings, market share and multi quarter financial performance (revenue & GP)
- Leads Servers Solutions Business Unit Sellers / specialists community;
- Develops offering playbook with associated enablement for deployment across all routes to market
- Manage the brands plays & offerings to ensure healthy pipeline through the full year & quarter by quarter.
- Assesses offering performance / field feedback and competitive positioning and feedback MEA brands offering, adjusting offerings to fulfill local market dynamics and innovate new tactics to better execute on the offerings.
- Reports & forecast brands performance on Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly bases to MEA management.
- Identifies best practices and propagates them for broad adoption
More than 7 years
Responsibilities / Skills / Objectives
- Extensive Servers / Systems Infrastructure sales expertise including:
- Solution selling both HW & SW experience
- Strategic business development, offerings and plays
- RTM, channel programs & management system
- Multi-cultural sales experience working with and through a highly matrixed organization
- Extensive senior sales experience, able to travel 25-50% time.
- Strong Server sales / offerings / business development experience
- Collborative influence required across all business units, essential for success in this role will be the engagement and support of Channel, S&D & Cloud.
- Innovation is key factor – a leader who can implement innovative ways to differentiate IBM sales from that of our competitors
- Strong client relationship skills.
- At least 7 years experience using IBM internal and external sales tools
- Offering Management Training/Experience
- At least 3 years Channel Experience
- The ideal candidate is inquisitive and demonstrates strong business acumen, has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for the business.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills are a must, with the ability to manage diverse and complex discussions, and the ability to influence senior BU and Geo level executives
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Social selling experience
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM