- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Sales Commission
About the Job
- Analyzed sales statistics to determine business potential growth.
- Established performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitored performance on a continual basis.
- Overseen all hiring, training of personnel involved in sales.
- Coordinated the sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the company.
- Developed and/or maintained and improved business relations with all customers of the company.
- Sought out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiated action plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Developed and implemented an effective strategic sales plan.
- Developed and maintained a strong work relationship with business partners and agents.
- Effectively executed and managed every element of the sales process on an individual level and build top notch direct & indirect sales teams.
- Responsible for driving revenue and use learning from that experience to refine sales processes and to build an appropriate team.
- Attracted, retained, trained, and motivated a diverse sales force.
- Prospected and grown an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- Provided leadership on day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management