- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + Medical Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Check and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk.
- Check service desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Check configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Review inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Follow up issues for escalation and check as appropriate.
- Coordinate PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in active directory.
- Carry out timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Assist in the management of printers, copiers, and print servers.
- Emphasis on providing first call resolution to provide high customer service.
- Work with other IT team to document and maintain technical documentation of the issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware as necessary (computers, printers, mobile phones, networking, etc.).
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least