- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implementation of the financial and accounting procedures adopted in the company, and the distribution of tasks between him and his subordinates.
- Control all documents issued and received from and to the accounts section and ensure their authenticity and fulfillment For the necessary signatures.
- Review and approve the registration bills before they are registered in the books.
- Supervising the registration of all entries in the books and in accordance with the computer systems and programs applied and on the basis of the session Accounting.
- Follow up of civil accounts and creditors and review schedules of debt reconstruction monthly.
- Review the schedules of wages and salaries per month, and make sure that the calculation of additions and discounts on receivables Employees and employees.
- Supervising issuance of exchange certificates and preparation of checks Completing the necessary signatures on checks.
- Prepare bank reconciliation notes monthly and inform the financial sector manager of any differences.
- Supervising the data on product cost calculations, verifying the accuracy of the figures and analyzes contained therein, and Prepared in accordance with the approved cost cycle.
- Participate in the annual periodic inventory of assets and stores and study and analysis, and then submitted to the President The financial sector for approval and presentation to the Chairman of the Board of Directors
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Real Estate/Property Management