- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual bonus, Allowances & Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- As a Sales & Showrooms Manager will make sure that all the showrooms are always up to the standards
- Target oriented and sales revenue
- Sales team training & supervision.
- All Showrooms relevant documents control.
- Understand all the different brands that we work with, as we mainly work with international brands.
- Keep the designers in all showrooms energized and motivated in order to lead the team to meet monthly sales targets.
- Keeping a constant eye on the sales and training the sales team to be sure every customer gets personal attention.
- Provide productive feedback and thoughtful guidance to Sales team, grooming them for advancement.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Contistahl Group
Ever Since we started in 1975, our mission was to improve the lives of those who are touched by our products.
From a commercial agency importing work shop machinery and special steel , contistahl expanded Using technology and innovation,and...