- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive accepted candidates’ results and time table from the Screening team to start conducting first interviews.
- Conduct face to face interviews.
- Conduct pre-hiring required assessments.
- Respond to all hiring requests accurately and on time, earlier set by WF Planner.
- Inform the accepted candidates with the training time and date.
- Conduct orientation sessions for the accepted candidates upon the senior delegation.
- Accurately inform the candidates with the job offer, and confirm their acknowledgment through signing the acceptance letter.
- Document interview results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no show reasons.
- Recommend rejected candidates for another relevant project.
- Attend the ER session during first-day training to make sure that all the offer details are clearly communicated to the trainees.
- Communicate periodic reports on the quality of the candidates.
- Perform analysis and set action plans to enhance acceptance and retention rates with the direct manager support.
- Follow up on the COPC recruitment metric.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Outsourcing/Offshoring