- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, research, build, test, and improve mechanical equipment, and automation systems. Use CADD software to design factory automation systems and equipment. Lead the mechanical engineers and work alongside a design team, overseeing the manufacturing process.
- Develop structural designs for products with the use of CAD (AutoCAD -SolidWorks) and other software programs.
- Develop FEA model analysis using Ansys (or other simulation software)
- Assessing project requirements and system specifications based on international standards, industrial requirement and regulations.
- Design Mechanical systems/structures.
- Develop manufacturing drawings and Bill of Material.
- Design Electro-Mechanical components and follow up on implementation.
- Selecting the components required to execute the design.
- Developing and testing design models with the use of software programs to assess feasibility.
- Issue the design project document and write the project’s activities and user manual.
- Assist in the development and applying test plans.
- Integrate the system and perform initial and field tests.
- Participate in product assembly.
- Attend coordination/ kick-off meetings as necessary.
- Investigate the cause of equipment and system failures and fix them.
- Recommend design modifications to ensure there will be no malfunctions in the system or in the machine.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services