- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Customer Service currently operates in ten countries across the Middle East and North Africa and works closely with colleagues in Russia, Turkey and Central Eastern Europe to help build consistent customer service standards and experience across Alshaya.
- The Customer Service Team ensure great customer service is at the heart of Alshaya's business, the team captures and analyses customer feedback and experiences through a number of initiatives and run support, incentive and training activities to consistently improve the customer experience and ensure a fast and first class service recovery when needed.
- In addition the Team manages a number of internal programs to identify and recognize individuals who have demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Alshaya Group is currently looking to recruit a Senior Customer Care Manager based in our Head Office in Riyadh.
- This role will have the overall responsibility for our biggest market looking to improve our service standards in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Must have previous experience in customer care management methods and techniques, in training for customer service, Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, understanding of KPI’s, and has created training curriculums and programs for customer care employees.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...