- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation.
- The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young – It is all about her! Victoria's Secret delivers a best-in-class, captivating branded customer experience that builds loyalty, not just through the product but through the customer service experience provided by the in store staff.
- Working as part of a management team you will ensure all staff deliver the highest possible levels of customer service in store. You will actively seek out any additional opportunity to promote sales, and coach the team to ensure they achieve their targets.
- You will also be responsible for communicating any stock issues, ideas or recommendations to the Operations Manager and brand team, ensuring the store achieves its stock loss targets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in the retail environment
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong management skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...