- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Duties of Senior MEP T.O. Engineer: -
- MEP engineer has to review and develop detailed designs and B.O.Q. according to Specifications.
- MEP Engineer has to prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- MEP Engineer has to provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- MEP System has to analyze mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- MEP Engineer has to identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- MEP Engineer has to plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultant, contractor, and others.
- MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, Auto Cad and Project management software.
- Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
- Review Contractor’s installation method statements.
- Review Contractor’s shop drawings against the design [tender] drawings for compliance with the design intent and return to Project Director with appropriate comments/approval within the specified contractual period.
- Review and prepare RFI, B.O.Q. , Material submitting , list of drawings etc… .
- Review and prepare Test and Commissioning protocols, as built………….
- Attend project, site progress and any MEP services related technical meetings as directed by the T.O. manager.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- HVAC Expert.
- Electrical Power and Lighting.
- Fire Alarm Expertise.
- Energy Management.
- Attention to Details.
- Responsive In Nature.
The Qualification and Experience:
- Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering.
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications, and schematics associated with trade.
- At least 7 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing disciplines in reputable companies and projects.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Foreign language (English) is a must.
- Autocad, MS Office and all related programs is expert.
About this Company
In a world that is increasingly fast moving, unpredictable – and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thales international Egypt - Out Sorced Positions
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects design and deliver...