- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Financials area.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
An experienced functional consultant who has a solid understanding of basic business concepts and practices in the area of Financials Management. The candidate should be able to operate independently to provide quality work products, and perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment.
- 5-7+ years implementation experience of Financials solutions
- Experience with multiple Financials applications is a plus – especially Oracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
- At least 2 years in implementing Financials SaaS applications
- At least (1) full life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud SCM solutions
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financials modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management, Budgeting and Planning
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Previous consulting experience
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, and workshop leadership skills
- Oracle Cloud Certification is a plus
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Strong English written/verbal communications
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
- Willing to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
- Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams
- Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision
5-7+ years of overall experience in multiple end-to-end implementations / support projects involving Financials modules across industry domains
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle